The BAN website is an initiative of Child & Youth Friendly and the Anti-Bullying Coalition.
- Provide information to help people better understand bullying behaviour, the consequences, and how it might be prevented.
- Promote a collaborative and integrated approach.
- Serve as a communications vehicle for the members of the Ottawa Anti-Bullying Coalition.
- Promote longitudinal and results based research and effective clinical tools and protocols for the identification and treatment of children and youth at risk.
- Encourage greater youth participation.
This site was built by youth. It is also maintained by youth.